I am proud to say that my little princess is very adventurous.
- Even when she was small we took her to short hikes and she seemed to like it. When she was eight weeks old we went to Half moon bay with Burger and Derby. We walked about three miles in about two hours!!! Derby got tired quickly and Marco carried him in a bag. At the end Cinny got so tired that fell sleep in my backpack here are some pics:
- Then when she was three months old we took her to Yosemite with us. Marco and I love backpacking camping and decided to share that hobby with our baby. Hummmm……., but that was a bad idea. It was the middle of the summer, so it was hot as hell. Cinnamon got sick, was dehydrated, tired, suffocated, and threw up. Not only that, but we had an encounter with a black bear who ate all our food including Cinny's cookies. She also got an ear and liver infection. Poor Cinny!!! At night she was happy though. She loved playing in the wild while we were eating around the bonfire. (I do not recommend camping with your baby!).
Annu, Marco and Cinnamon!
- The latest adventure we had was traveling to Bolivia. The flight to Bolivia is about 12 hours and you can imagine how that was for Cinny. I was impressed that in Bolivia Cinny did not get sick, but the altitude did affected her. She could not keep up with my brother's dog as she got tired very easily. My brother's dog, Jack is a mutt and he fell in love with Cinny. She misses him a lot!
- Then for Christmas we drove 8 hours to Arica, Chile, and yes Cinnamon came with us. This was the first time I saw her enjoying the beach.
- I do not know were are we going or what are we doing next with Cinnamon, but whatever we do we are sure will be an exciting adventure.