Puppy Love!

I just got back from a long trip and this is the first time we did not bring Cinnamon with us. During this trip I realized how important Cinnamon has become in my life. Every dog I saw on the streets reminded me Cinny and before going to bed I would see her pretty pictures. I knew she was fine, but I was not, I missed her a lot :(
But, I was not going to talk about my obsession for her (maybe other day).
When I got back from my trip I heard one of the saddest news. One of Cinnamon's best friend, Jackson, was leaving :(
Jackson is a two-year old shih tzu who lives by our apartment complex. Cinnamon met him when she was only eight weeks old and they have been good friends since. They always meet at the park and can play for hours and hours and hours. Jackson is the only dog that does not get tired of playing with Cinnamon. He is very protective and jealous as well. When another dog wants to join the play, Jackson pushes them away or he starts hoping Cinny, which I think is cute! His mom is very nice too. We spent hours talking while the pups are playing.

They are moving to the city by the end of this month and we may not see them again :(
Cinny and I will miss them a lot! that is life I guess...bye bye Jackson and don't forget Cinnamon because she won't!
Jackson!



Showing his love for Cinny!



Puppy Love!

No comments: