Autie Martha and Bella!



 Bella the pug (like all sisters, she and Cinny fight sometimes, but they love each other)


 This is Martha, she loves Bella and admits being obsessed with her!



Another beautiful dog mommy is my dearest friend Martha! We met three years ago when neither of us was a mom yet. I really liked her from the beginning, her personality reminded me of my own mother. Martha is not afraid of saying what is on her mind and most people are not comfortable with that, but I consider it one of her best personality features! I am always amazed of how hard she works. She is always on the go with tons of activities here and there, but somehow she finds time for friends and her baby pug. 

I love spending time with her, laughing at random and silly comments we/people make. The day she told me she was going to adopt Bella I was very excited because I knew that having a dog will bring us close together even more, and it did!


One of our many adventures together!

Yay for dog moms!


Next blogs: KJ, Missy!

No comments: