Home grooming!


Cinny after her home grooming :)

Shih Tzus are one of the most expensive dogs when it comes to grooming. Cinnamon needs a trim every two-three weeks and taking her to a doggie spa is something I cannot afford any longer :(
So I went to the store and purchased a dog clipper to trim my baby myself and save me some bucks.
I do not have experience trimming a dog, but after watching how-to-do videos online I trained myself to do it, and this is the end result:


I kept Cinny's hair longer, it looks like she has pants on! 


 And trimmed her face so I can see her beautiful eyes!
shih tzu haircut

If you need a basic and easy to use dog clipper check the Andis Easy Clip grooming kit! I got mine at Petsmart and I really like it, comes in pink too!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well cinny looks cool in both get- ups,whether its with long hair or trimmed hair.
Canine Joint Suppliments

Erica said...

wow. her spiffy haircut looks just as good as when you take her to the groomers! It was definitely a smart idea to save some money by doing it yourself.